Checkout issue

Finally finessed this into my cart, I don’t even know how but now I’m stuck

I’m gonna have a BF

I’d suggest setting up some thing like sentry or air brake on your back and so that you get emails when exceptions go off, but maybe it’s arguable but you’re not in the stage for that yet

Whoa holy shit I love you. Just woke up, ill reply to everything rn

1 Like

Its throwing up because shipping cost is 0. It should auto update shipping cost whenever someone adds something to the cart so ill do more digging.

Logs are void of calls to the calculate_shipping route. Need to do more logging on the add order to cart step to really see what broke

Womp womp

OK finally was able to hit the checkout button and got kicked to putting in my address and payment method. Of course I already have both of those things in, but it made me do it again. Finally when I had both of those things ready and hit a button that I don’t remember what said, the app crashed

You building rn (turn on captions)

Anyway you can just impersonate my account on iOS and step through this? Maybe you’re already doing that but thought I’d at least offer

Lol

I should be able to but have never tried that before.

Lol this is where I land and get stuck

Can you share a pic of your profile screen. I see you totally already have a primary address and payment method.

Its failing here

if (this.doesUserHaveValidPaymentInfo() && this.doesUserHaveValidShippingAddress()) {
      this.props.Actions.checkoutCart(this.props.token, this.props.cart.id);
      // this.props.navigation.push("PostCheckout");
    } else {
      this.props.navigation.navigate("ConsumerSignUpFlow");
    }

Which means its a local state issue that can be fixed

Sent directly

Keep in mind it also dies when I finish the consumer sign up flow

Back to check out issue. Does that mean it’s picking up on the info correctly and then dying at something further along?

Ok I stepped through as you and think i have it narrowed down. It’s def not the payment method but rather the addresses. The addresses object gets filled out in a couple of ways, but it surprisingly doesnt retrieve addresses if you just load the cart page but dont change the default address because that comes from the cart.destination attribute.

To test this, try changing the address between the two you have, just back and forth. I’ve added in the action to get addresses on cart load, will go out whenever the next release is.

Now this doesnt explain the crash after filling out the address screen but i assume theres some conflict with creating a new “primary” address and already having one exist.

Hmm I think I follow. At any rate, now I actually cannot get it to go to the new new consumer flow and it only hits me with checkout issue. Shipping is still $0

Try now

28 bucks for shipping damn. I’m experiencing that meme of being okay with the purchase and then revolted at the shipping. But cracking on! Now kicked to the new consumer page after hitting checkout